Saturday, October 19, 2013

Welcome, foolish mortals...

Cutouts inspired by Disney's Haunted Mansion!


This vintage Haunted Mansion poster is a new addition to our happy haunt...we love it so much we think we might keep it up all year round!


Andrew was alone one night with absolutely nothing to do. He cut out and covered two of our framed pictures with these ghoulish portraits!



They are cut free hand from construction paper.
All it took was paper, scissors, glue and a bottle of wine!

These "grim grinning ghosts" were his inspiration.

Master Gracey
Constance Hatchaway



This gives a whole new meaning to family portraits!




Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!





6 comments:

  1. OK you two now I'm going to have the song from The Haunted Mansion in my head all day! Great idea and can't believe Andrew cut freehand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looooooving these pictures! What a great job you guys did!

    I would love it if you linked up with us this week!
    http://www.sowderingabout.com/2013/10/trick-or-treat-thursday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love The Haunted Mansion. I just bought a set of Haunted Mansion tombstones during our trip to Disney last month for Halloween decorations. I might need to put these with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Haunted Mansion, and you did such an amazing job with these! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. I definitely think you've done a remarkable job with this idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My goodness!!! I Love it!! These are so cool! I would love it if you would link them up at my Halloween Linky! {Link is in my sidebar} New follower!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete