Friday, December 27, 2013

What are you doing New Year's Eve?

We're probably staying in this year to welcome 2014!
We'll have our traditional fondue night and watch the ball drop...maybe go to Central Park to see the fireworks.


To set the mood we made a little star garland by punching stars out of metallic paint swatches from Home Depot.  Then hot glued our stars onto some floral wire.


We made glittery votives by using some Mod Podge and silver glitter.


We like how it's kinda messy and explosive!


Here's to new beginnings and new adventures.
Happy New Year!





4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity in 2014! Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would walk around town in the new year with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, look very cheery and sparkly, who doesn't need some sparkly? We do after our cold snowy winter. I love winter but get cabin fever after while. We live in western CO a few miles west of Grand Junction. Sounds like you live in New York City. I've only been there once, we drove thru it on a Sunday in May, hubs was a trucker, oh the traffic. Happy New Year Guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkles! I want to break out the glitter now. I like these so much you are today's Dare to Share Feature of the Day! I had planned on sharing your post earlier, but we had an expected hamster death, so I had to become mom before blogger.. Hope you guys have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete